Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Rejewel Collective Website. Rejewel Collective is the name to our collective of sustainable jewellery makers.
(customers wanting to upcycle)
As a non-registered user, you will only have access to certain parts of the Site. You will not have a profile page or the ability to upload material, write reviews or be entitled to other benefits of a registered user.
We shall not be held liable for any harm or damage caused or related to the theft, misappropriation of, disclosure of, or authorisation of the use of your username or password. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of, or suspect that the security of your account has been compromised.
We may refuse to grant you a username that has already been selected by another user, impersonates someone else, is or may be protected by trademark or other intellectual property law, or is deemed offensive or otherwise inappropriate by us, at its sole discretion.
To access certain services (“Paid Services”) which we provide through the Site, you may be required to pay a fee (“Fee”). All Fees stated are exclusive of tax, unless otherwise stated.
You agree that, where you subscribe to any Paid Services you will honour your payment obligations.
Failure to pay any Fee due may result in the suspension or termination of the relevant Paid Services. Also, you agree that:
Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, you must notify us of your intention to cancel before the renewal date by contacting email@example.com. We will however endeavour to send you a reminder in advance of the renewal date. We will also give you an opportunity to cancel after renewal, free from any cancellation fee.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO THE SITE
As a registered user, we may now or in the future provide you with the ability to upload or submit material, including, without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, video or audio material and any underlying material (“Material”) to the Site. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload Material to the Site, or make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the relevant Rejewel Collective Do’s and Don’t’s set out below.
When you upload Material to the Site it may be publicly available which means that both non-registered and registered users can view your Material. We shall be free to position your Material anywhere on the Site, as we choose in our sole discretion.
We do not exercise any editorial control over Material submitted on your profile and as such, we do not have any obligation to check the accuracy or truthfulness of the Materials, nor to monitor any users’ use of the Site.
We have the right but not the obligation, at our sole discretion, to remove any Material that you submit or upload to the Site.
You agree that by accessing the Site you may be exposed to Material which you find, vulgar, offensive, or otherwise objectionable. You accept that you access the Site at your own risk.
You agree that you will:
- use your real name on your public profile;
- use an image which is truly your own on your public profile; and
- use the Site in a professional manner.
You agree NOT to:
- access or use the Site for any unlawful purposes.;
- access the Site and its contents for any commercial or similar purpose, including advertising or selling any goods or services (other than where you are seeking to promote your own business or practices relevant to the purpose of the Site).
- submit or upload Material that is unlawful or promote or encourage any illegal activity, or that would violate the property or any rights of others;
- upload or submit Material that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or otherwise violates the privacy, publicity or any other rights of others;
- copy, adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on the Site submit Materials of any third party without such third party’s prior written consent, or Materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by EFG or a third party;
- impersonate another person or create a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, your current or previous positions, qualifications or affiliations with a person or entity, or to collect information about other users;
- create a business profile for an business you are not affiliated with;
- submit any Materials containing links to any offensive or unsuitable website addresses, such as pornographic or commercial sites;
- solicit, collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any Material, data or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other user, unless either (a) you are reproducing or sharing the Material belonging to another user solely using the sharing functionality made available within the Site or (b) where you have obtained the express, prior written permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so;
- submit any Material or do anything that results in the transmission of junk email, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages or so-called “spamming” and “phishing”;
- use other users’ personal data for purposes other than making contact with them that is reasonably expected to be welcomed by such other users;
- upload or submit any Material containing any virus, corrupt file, worm programme or other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, nor any adware, spy ware, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept, gain unauthorised access to or expropriate any data or personal information;
- interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Site or use the Site in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- use or attempt to use another user’s account;
- harass, abuse or harm another person;
- develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Site or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Site;
- reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology that is not open source.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
www.rejewelcollective.com is a site owned and operated by ReAdorn.london
Our studio is based in North East London. Our postal address is ReAdorn.London, Warlies Park House, Essex, EN9 3SL, UK.